VEX Toss Up
Hone your programming skills with this year's VEX challenge!
The VEX Toss Up RVW simulates the competition field and several robot designs, allowing teams to practice their programming and form winning gameplay strategies.
VEX Toss Up is played on a 12'x12' square field. The object of the game is to score your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Near Zone and Far Zone, by Locking Up your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Goals, and by Low Hanging, Hanging and Ultra Hanging off your colored Bar at the end of the match.
This Virtual World is designed to simulate the Toss Up competition field and several robot designs, allowing teams to practice their programming and form winning gameplay strategies. Use the new CS2N Competition mode and submit your high score to qualify for prizes. Multi-player functionality coming Summer 2013!
- PC Compatible OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor family or better, AMD Athlon X2 processor family or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c and DirectX® 10
- Hard Drive: 200 MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device