This year's FIRST® LEGO® League Project asks teams to find a senior partner to identify and learn about a problem faced by seniors, create an innovative solution to the problem they've identified, and share the problem and solution with others.
Teams are asked to present their findings at an FLL tournament. Presentations may use visual aids to enhance presentations - this competition serves an attempt to inspire teams to use technology to create their presentation enhancements.
1. Register for this competition
2. Create your Scratch Project
3. Upload your project to the Scratch Server
4. Submit your Scratch Project's link to this competition
5. Our panel will evaluate your submission
6. Get your evaluations!