VEX Starstruck RVW
This is the Robot Virtual World Simulation for the VEX Robotics Competition, Starstruck.
This is the Robot Virtual World Simulation for the VEX Robotics Competition, Starstruck. VEX Starstruck is played on a 12’x12’ square field. This simulation allows you to program in Robot Skills, Programming Skills, and VEX Competition mode. The object of the game is to score as many points as possible by scoring your Stars and Cubes in your Zones and by Hanging Robots on your Hanging Bar.
- PC Compatible OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor family or better, AMD Athlon X2 processor family or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c and DirectX® 10
- Hard Drive: 200 MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device