VEX IQ Crossover RVW
This is the Robot Virtual World Simulation for the VEX IQ Challenge, Crossover.
This is the Robot Virtual World Simulation for the VEX IQ Challenge, Crossover. VEX IQ Challenge Crossover is played on a 4’x8’ rectangular field. This simulation allows you to program for the Robot Skills Challenge, where one robot takes the field to score as many points as possible under driver control; and the Programming Skills Challenge, where one robot scores as many points as possible autonomously, without any driver inputs. The object of the game is to attain the highest score by Scoring Hexballs in their colored Scoring Zone and Goals, and by Parking and Balancing Robots on the Bridge.
- PC Compatible OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor family or better, AMD Athlon X2 processor family or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c and DirectX® 10
- Hard Drive: 200 MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device