Ring It Up
This Virtual World is designed to simulate the Ring It Up competition field, a special modified version of the field, and several robot designs, allowing teams to practice their programming and form winning gameplay strategies.
Ring It Up is played on a 12'x12' square field. The object of the game is to score Rings by placing them on the Pegs of center Rack and Corner Goals.
Use the new CS2N Competition mode and submit your high score to qualify for prizes. This mode is two minutes long and played using autonomous code only. Multiple elements have been added to the field that allows this game to be solved using only autonomous programming; colored lines and tiles, IR beacons, walls, automatic loading zones, and the ability to reset and reprogram your robot during the game.
- PC Compatible OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor family or better, AMD Athlon X2 processor family or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c and DirectX® 10
- Hard Drive: 200 MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device