NXT Programming for FLL Teams
This course is designed to help new and returning FLL team members learn to program using the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Programming Language, often called NXT-G.
This course is designed to help new and returning FLL team members learn to program using the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Programming Language, often called NXT-G. The FLL version of this course focuses on covering the most important concepts and techniques in as little time as possible.
The topics covered in this course include:
- NXT Operation Basics
- The Move block
- Using Math to improve movement
- Sensors (Touch, Ultrasonic, Light)
- Loops and Switches
- Line Tracking
- Challenge Strategies
Course staff will collect questions and post answers at scheduled times throughout the course.
Completing each chapter quiz earns recognition, and completing the cumulative exam earns the NXT-G Programming Fundamentals Badge!
- Click Enroll Now on this page
- Open FLL Programming Course
- Click View to open the course materials
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT set (9797 recommended)
- A copy of the NXT Programming Software (NXT-G) 2.0 or higher installed on your computer.